- As mentioned in my previous post, no alcohol.
- At least two litres of water a day.
- Try to start off the day with a cup of hot water and lemon.
- Try to drink at least a few cups of green tea a day.
- Try to stick to under 1300 calories a day.
- Don't overdo the simple carbs. Pasta and bread are okay, but the key is moderation.
- Fill up on fruit and veg rather than chocolate but don't deny myself if I REALLY want some.
- Plenty of fish.
- Avoid the vending machines at work.
- Cardio for half an hour at least four times a week
- Yogalates at least twice a week
- Walk to work as much as possible - try not to sleep in and have to get a taxi, it's not good for my health OR my finances!
This plan is going to start on the 5th January. I'm feeling optimistic.
Wish me luck!!!